So we are thinking of putting an offer on this house, tell me what you think!
maybe we should move to vegas...
looks good to me -- lots of space, a yard and a cozy tub to soak in. :)
I rate it "HUGE." Wow. Amazing. How much fun could you have putting it all together the way you want?? Keep us updated on if it's a "go" or not! Fun to be with you last week.
It's all about the neighborhood to me- how is the neighborhood!?!How exciting- a first home!
That is pretty nice. It seems to have the space you need. Levi told me that the deck might have been for a hot tub?
I like this one the best so far:) They are both so nice though
Post a Comment
6 comments:
maybe we should move to vegas...
looks good to me -- lots of space, a yard and a cozy tub to soak in. :)
I rate it "HUGE." Wow. Amazing. How much fun could you have putting it all together the way you want?? Keep us updated on if it's a "go" or not! Fun to be with you last week.
It's all about the neighborhood to me- how is the neighborhood!?!
How exciting- a first home!
That is pretty nice. It seems to have the space you need. Levi told me that the deck might have been for a hot tub?
I like this one the best so far:) They are both so nice though
Post a Comment