Dec 10, 2007

Peter as Santa





Grandma Penrod gave Peter the chance to really get into the Christmas Spirit. I think he needs a little more belly to pull off the Santa look.




We spent Thanksgiving in St. George with the Hyers and the Castors. One day Peter will be as tall as those happy lookin' uncles of his.


Uncle Dallin and Dad taught Peter the importance of video game prowess.


5 comments:

jamieBEE said...

SOO Cute!!! Merry Christmas! Are you guys coming to vegas?? We need to get together!

Ashby said...

Love his Santa costume! Merry Christmas to you guys!!!

Unknown said...

HEY! I found you from Jaime Lea's Blog :) How are you? We need to get together when you come into Vegas next!

Unknown said...

Peter is getting so big :) He makes a cute Santa!

PLOTHOW FAMILY said...

Peter is so cute. I love the video. You guy's were in St. George during Thanksgiving? Us too. We should of gotten together? Do you come this way often?