Nov 18, 2007

White House...

The Washington D.C. Botanical Gardens are so cool!

They have a replica of the Mall
with the Capitol, Washington Monument
and Lincoln Memorial.


Jenny Harrington (the ever impressive and cool White House Professional) invited us over for a a special tour of the White House.



We saw the Oval Office and several other cool political things...
like the Press Room! Where's Tony Snow when you need him?


And yes, the White House is actually PURPLE! Or at least some parts of it are... like these lovely pillars.











Yeah, they almost didn't let us in because of some big "Heads of State" party. But when we said we were friends of Jenny Harrington, well.... they let us right in!
















We also checked out Intercourse Pennsylvania; got a ride with the Amish and ate LOADS of food. No wonder Peter is Chuba Lub at 5 months!


































Peter the Lion is ready to take on that Rabbit.




2 comments:

Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

These are really fun pictures! Annalise, I hope you made it to Vegas alright. We didn't see you on Sunday...Happy Thanksgiving

Amanda said...

You have a darn cute kid! I came across Sam's Linked in account and he had his blog attached. Hope you're enjoying D.C. and law school. It does end, I promise, and when it does, you'll then get to study for the BAR!! I'm doing it now because we had our first in May - not really conducive to studying for the Bar and/or taking the Bar. Anyway - he's super cute, so congrats!