Jan 3, 2010

Happy New Year! - 2010!!!

In light of the numerous requests...we're finally updating the blog. So much has happened. We've been a bit busy with improvements on the house but here, at long last, is a video of our home "sweet" home. [Note: "sweet" as is "Holy cow", not as in "sigh"].





We've also included some random pictures... i.e. Christmas morning...


Yes. I swore I would never buy our kids a motorized vehicle... but there it is. It all it's Green "John Deer" Glory...The only redeeming factor is that Santa only gives 3 gifts... it's a house rule. Regretfully, it doesn't exclude gifts from adoring grandparents. Thanks for all the toys Grandma and Grammy!


Alina Loves her Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls. Thanks Grandma Penrod... I mean Santa!


Balloons! Oh the simple pleasures.



John and Megan (Annalise's Cousins) gave us this rockin' holiday sign at the Peterson party... we miss you guys! We need more libertarians in Vegas!


Here's Peter with Karis, his cousin. He loves playing with her! Follows her around everywhere.


Peter loves the horsey GG Pendrod got him! He rides it everywhere!


Peter and Alina Christmas Eve... He's such a nice big brother!


Peter visited Opportunity Village (a special needs holiday park here in Vegas)... and got to drive the Fire Truck!!!


Good old Gingerbread houses... mmmm... I love the holidays.


I love my family!



What gorgeous ladies!


Alina Beana with Grandpa Hyer


Peter loved riding the horse... for about 10 seconds. :)


Peter with Grammy Castor... so fun! We love it when they come to visit.

4 comments:

Richard said...

I can't believe how big Peter is - how did that happen???

It looks like you remembered all the good stuff this year.

Wishing you and Annalise all the best!

Richard and Catherine

Bonnie said...

Wow, your kids are so grown up. I didn't even recognize Peter at first. Your house is so awesome!

eileen said...

yay! thanks for the update. we love seeing you guys :)
you all look great

Anne Marie Hyer said...

That was cute. I love posts that have tons of photos. The one with you and Alina is precious, great smiles. And the one where they are asleep in bed with you...I want one like that someday. You're a cute mom Annalise