Sep 2, 2009
Update on Alina
Alina is the happiest baby. She sleeps at least 5 hours if not more every night and is ok with being set down often. She loves playing peek-a-boo with Peter and LOVES her jumper. Her eyes are turning brown and her dark hair is coming in very nicely. We'll update more later!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad you put up some good pictures of Alina! She is adorable- I love her long lashes! Congrats on buying a house- we can't wait to come and stay!
Wow - that is a cute baby. I bet she'd get along with Lyra really well. Let's set them up to be friends in the future ok? I bet they'd break a lot of hearts.
She is so cute!
AHHHH MY NIECE IS SO BIG!!! Please kiss her and peter for me - miss you guys!
Post a Comment