Oct 19, 2008
Castor Baby #2 Sonogram
Meet Castor Baby #2! We are so excited to announce that not only is our baby doing just great but Mom does NOT have to go on bed rest this pregnancy. We are so excited! We will be sending more updates and ultrasounds as we go along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
WOW! Congrats you three.How exciting. How far along are you? Do you know what you are having?
Awesome! So glad to hear that both Mom and Baby are doing great!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
I am so glad you do not have to go on bed rest! Now we can hang out and be pregnant together!
Hello! I am a second cousin from the Corbridge side. I was a missionary when you first moved into the Alexandria area. My husband and I now live in Maryland. (Fort Meade) It seems as if we have a handful of Corbridge cousins out here. Anyway, I just thought I would say hello! (I'm Brooke Snow's younger sister)
Yeah! I'm so happy for you guys. That's so cool. How far along are you? I need some updates.....
Just to catch you up. Brad got a new job so we'll be moving to Sam's old stomping grounds. Provo will be our home as soon as we sale our place in SLC. Other then that, our little girl just turned 1on the 6th and is a happy little girl. She's such a joy.
Good luck on your pregnancy. Keep us updated. If your in Utah let us know. We'd love to see you guys.
Stef
Congrats! Did you know that this means we'll have #2 around the same time as well? I'm just over 14 weeks! Good luck with your pregnancy. Hope to have you back in Vegas sometime.
The first picture. Wahoo! Blessings, hugs and kisses to all.
Hi Annalise. I found your blog on Tanner and Andrea's and I had to come on and say hi. I am so happy to hear that you are adding to your "clan", how exciting. Do you know what you are having? I hope that you are feeling well and that this pregnancy is easier for you than the last one was.
Kelli
That is so exciting.... I remember back to those days-- Keep us posted! Love and Miss you guys.
I AM SSSOOOO excited for you!!!! I'm so glad things are going well for you. We miss you guys so much, when is your next trip to Vegas? Give us more than an hour notice and we'll get together :) xoxo
congratulations on baby #2 that so awesome and exciting!
Post a Comment