Apr 28, 2008

Hide and Seek with Peter!!!



Hide and Seek!!!

And a fabulous John Stewart Clip... courtesy of John Plocher.

http://boortz.com/more/video/code_pink_wackos.html

6 comments:

Rich and Luz Stearns said...

LOL - You guys are TOO funny. I love the way you use your baby as fodder for your blog. It works great! Takes away pressure from updating about yourself ;) I'll keep that strategy in mind... I can't wait to have this kid! Let's get together after finals!

bethany said...

It's such a small world in the blogging realm! :) What a cute little boy! We need to catch up!!

Elizabeth Young said...

I can't believe how Peter is growing so fast! He's so adorable. You guys look like you're doing great too! Shoot me an email sometime and give me an update... :) Love you all!

bethany said...

We would love to see you guys-we actually live in Phoenix now...I don't know if you would want to make that drive, but I can't say because it'll be too hot in Phoenix because the temp will be about the same in Vegas :)
Here's my email:
bethanycr{at}yahoo{dot}com-write me and we'll discuss!!

cameron said...

your lil' guy is so big!!! and adorable!!!!

Rich and Luz Stearns said...

Hey girly - I just heard you guys are going to Vegas for the summer???? That's awesome!