Mar 18, 2008

Easter, Williamsburg, and lots of Crawling!

Daddy decided that we needed to show Peter what a BIG deal Easter is in our home. So he got him the biggest thing of Twizzlers I have ever seen! You can tell Peter REALLY likes them, even if he doesn't get to eat them...yet. Top that Easter Bunny!







Happy Easter from the Castors!



Peter at 9 months old...still showing off that awesome drool taco!


During Sam's Spring Break we went to visit some of our friends in Williamsburg. Here we are at the Governor's Mansion.




Sam just seems to find trouble everywhere he goes!



Here is Peter showing off his MAD crawling skills!




5 comments:

aaron and allee said...

How fun that you were able to experience Williamsburg! I love the pictures with the three of you - cute family!

Tanner and Andrea said...

Hey Annalise... I wanted to let you know Tanner and I have a BLOG... haha- You will have to get on and check it out. Peter looks soo cute in his little Easter get-up. Alright- Take Care. Let us know how you guys are doing.

Elizabeth Young said...

You family is SO cute!!! I can't believe how big Peter is... and I LOVE the drool taco! :) I look forward to seeing you next time! (whenever it may be!) :)

Anonymous said...

cute pics! I loved watching the videos and seeing how much peter is growing!

Young Family said...

These pictures are great. Keep them coming. Your family is so beautiful.